Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for short is making your site and the site’s individual pages visible and relevant to both search engines and search engine users. Having an efficient and well thought out SEO strategy is one of the most important and profitable things you can do for your business.
A well-designed Search Engine Optimization campaign will help you to ensure that your website can be found by those searching for products or services relating to your business.
Understanding your audience is a huge part of a successful search engine optimization strategy. You need to know your customers, where they are, what they do, so that you market your site too, and write your content accordingly.
Keywords and phrases make your site search engine friendly.
What are Keywords? and how would I know which keyword to use?
Keywords are simply targeted words that determine which category your site will be listed under in search engines and directories. Companies these days are doing their proper homework and select targeted key phrases, in order to gain a significant portion of potential traffic.
So how does this keyword thing work?
There are different software and tools available to suggest keyword. Once you have got a hard-earned list of keywords, it’s time to actually put them somewhere. The more places you can reasonably put your keywords, the easier you will be found. However, the search engine doesn’t like over flooding (Keyword density) of keywords and may penalize your website for overcrowding.
According to Wikipedia:” Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a webpage compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.”
Best Keyword research tools for SEO:
Well, different company use different tools for SEO and Keyword research. My personal recommendations are:
Google Keyword Planner.
The Google Keyword Planner tool is one of the most used and popular keyword research tools available today, and yes it’s FREE too. Further, it is directly integrated with Google AdWords. Though it’s my favorite free tool, personally I prefer and would recommend going to one of the advanced tools available.
With Keyword Planner, you can
- Search for new keywords and group ideas.
- Get search volume for a list of keywords.
- Multiply keyword lists to get new keyword ideas
- Get traffic forecast for a list of keywords.
Here is a fascinating Blog how to use Keyword Planner.
SEM Rush is not a typical keyword research tool. It offers different services and in-depth analysis on:
- Traffic Stats
- Search Engine Reports.
- Average Cost per Click (CPC)
- Organic traffic and website details in relevant to keywords.
- Keywords Trends.
- Related Keywords.
- Traffic Trend.
Why SEM Rush?
The most important factor of SEM Rush is the ability to find the top keywords driving traffic to any domain. For serious marketers or company, knowing top competitor’s keywords is the holy grain. SEM Rush makes it easier for you to find short-tail and long-tail keywords that new start-ups & SMEs can target and compete in the short time with your competition.
SEM Rush is my preferred tool for blogging too. As we know Content is the King, we work day and night to write content, but often forget to focus enough on how we are generating traffic.
But when using the SEMRUSH SEO tool, you can find keywords which are driving traffic to your competitor’s website, and you can write quality content based on those keywords. It helps you to get a better position for certain target keywords in your niche.
You can try the free 30-day trial, to see how well SEM Rush can work for you.
Top 5 Benefits of SEO
- Increase in the number of conversions.
- Higher website ranking on the Google search engines.
- Increase in the monthly traffic- Keywords & SEO tools will help improve keywords appear higher on the search engines. Once the keyword rankings start to improve, the ranking in these top positions can result in significant traffic increases for your website.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction- An SEO friendly website/Blog contains meaningful content, effective keywords, no junk information, etc. Therefore, visitors can have a good reading experience with a positive impression of your business site.
- SEO is about quality and not quantity- Search Engine Optimization is not just about online traffic, instead assuring that the right people (your target customers) see your website within your chosen market sector, for your product or service.
So, it’s not the quantity but quality of visitors traffic to your website that matters.
Improved brand recognition and brand perception.
Wait for results
A well-optimized site doesn’t get that way overnight; behind every successful website is a ton of hard work, patience, and more hard work. Use these Search Engine Optimization in Easy Steps to make your site the optimize, and eventually all your hard work will pay off.
Creative X Ireland is upcoming new digital marketing agency, which can provide SEO services on a monthly competitive rate for new start-ups and SMEs.
Our SEO Strategy includes:
- Keyword research.
- Google Analytics tag.
- Optimizing meta title tags, description tags, and alt tags.
- Keyword inclusion in opening content
- Content analysis.
- Duplicate content review.
- Adding XML, sitemaps to leading search engines Google and Bing.
Other services include.
- Web design & development.(UX)
- Setting up goals and conversions in Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics Monthly reports.
- Blog Creation in WordPress and other leading platforms.
- Market research (Quantitative & Qualitative)
- Competitor Analysis.
- Design and develop Company Logo’s and brochures.
- Social Media Marketing and dedicated landing pages for A/B testing.
Read: What is SEO? Top SEO Strategies in 2017